.post-body img { max-width: 100%; max-height: auto; display: block; margin: auto; } -->

24.7.16

POKÉMON GO!

Is the hype really worth it?



Dear piccola me,
a few weeks ago this new app called Pokémon Go! came out and as anyone can guess from the name it is all about catching Pokémon. There was and is a big hype about this app. There are people who love it and people who hate it or refuse to even try it. I thought I would try this app out myself so I can form my own opinion about it. So here I am asking myself:

Is the hype really worth it?


At first I didn't really know what to expect from this app. Running around and whenever your phone shows a Pokémon you tap it? Well the app is actually so much more than just that. For sure the main mission is to go out, find the pokémons and then catch them. But what I find amazing is the fact that you have to actually go outside and walk a specific number of kilometers to hatch the eggs you can get at pokéstops.

In the few days I had the app now I was outside much more than the days before. I always found some friends that wanted to go on a Pokémon hunt too, so that I wasn't even alone. It's literally so much fun if you walk around in a group and one of you sees a good Pokémon. I think that especially those people who like to sit in front of the computer or inside all day may like the app and now go outside much more because of it. 

Nevertheless I have to say that I don't know how long there will be this hype about the app. Just as seen with flappy bird and other apps the hypes will vanish and this will probably too.

In the end I think the hype around this app is definitely worth it and if you like going outside you should really try it.

I will talk to you really soon,

Norina xx

2 comments:

  1. Interesting post. I haven't played the game although I know loads that have. Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, maybe you'll try it out some time :)
      Norina xx

      Delete