17.9.16

FURNITURE SHOPPING


Dear piccola me, I know it has been ten days since my last upload but we all had so much work to do. It was my first week at the kindergarten where the kids were actually there and in the afternoons we had to try and make our place look the best it can (and also try to incorporate some fitness into our days). To make it look more like an actual home we wanted to go out furniture shopping. My outfit seriously wasn't the best idea since it began raining after a little while. So excuse my look in this post (and also my hair, it was extremely windy).

This outfit is definitely one of my favourites. Well, I really really love this top! I mean... It's light, it's kind of crochet and it's very comfortable to wear. Otherwise I probably wouldn't have brought it with me to Austira, right? Right! As I said though it wasn't really the best idea to wear this exact outfit that day since it began raining shortly after we started our bike ride to the furniture shop.
The jeans have been featured in posts before and yes, I cut the holes in myself. This is a great thing to do if your small like me (or even if you are very tall) and the holes in those jeans are never in the right height for you.




Top | Mango
similair one: Brave Soul
Jeans | H&M
Shoes | Converse

Aaaaalso, excuse the quality of the photos. We didn't have a good camera with us since it was a more spontaneous shooting and the rain didn't do anything good for the quality either. For the next post I will try to take the photos with a better camera.

I thought about uploading a post about what we bought and how we made the flat more homey. Let me know in the comments if you are interested in that kind of post and I will try to upload it next week.

I will talk to you really soon,

Norina xx

2 comments:

  1. I love your outfit too! So cute. I'd love to know what you've done with your place, I love reading about easy home updates!

    Cheers from Paris

    Vivi / www.avecvivi.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks. I'll make sure to write the post soon then.
      Love from Austria.

      Norina xx

      Delete