7.10.16

GATE TO A SECRET GARDEN



Dear piccola me,
September has now officially come to an end which means I can't deny that it is actually fall. I'm getting more and more into cosy sweaters and I already have to wear my winter jacket on my way to work. So get ready for all those outfits in the following posts.This outfit is one I wore a few days ago when it was pretty warm outside and one of my roommates and I decided to go to the shopping centre nearby. On our way back she luckily was kind enough to take some photos of my outfit. (I feel kind of bad that she always has to take photos of me now) We found this really nice spot next to the church where the gate lead to a small garden.


Since I didn't know if it would get colder while we were out I decided to take a jacket with me. This is the jacket I have probably worn for the most days this year. It gives the perfect pop of colour for my mostly black an white outfits and has some nice gold detailing that fits in with most of my jewelry.



Please don't tell me that I'm always wearing the same jeans because I already know about that. Is it bad that I mostly only wear two different pairs of jeans?


Boxer braids! I kind of am in love with them but I think they suited me much better when I still had long hair. On that day I simply just wore them because I wanted to have wavy hair for the night and it worked out really nice.


Shirt: H&M
similair one: Free People
Jeans | H&M
Shoes | Converse
Glasses: Marc O'Polo

I will talk to you really soon,

Norina xx

Stay updated via Bloglovin' Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment