16.10.16

WHAT TO DO IN AUTUMN | WITHOUT MONEY AND WIFI


Dear piccola me,
since me and my flatmates are pretty much really lazy we forget to get a contract for our new WiFi. Because of that we won't have any WiFi for a few weeks, which can be pretty annoying because we need to spend all our mobile data if we want to whatsapp our families and friends back home. All of this drama inspired me to write that post. It's pretty much about the ideas I had on what anyone can do without money and/or WiFi.

 

1. Do a movie marathon

Yes, this is actually something you can do without WiFi. Just search for some good DVD's you already have at home or have your friends over and let them bring the DVD's. We actually borrowed some DVD's at our loval library, which is another good thing you can do. A movie marathon can be pretty great for those lazy autumn nights where it's raining and you simply don't want to go outside. Just make yourself some hot chocolate, get wrapped up in a nice blanket and you're all ready to go.

2. Game night with friends

I have to admit that I haven't really done this in a long time but whenever I did one it was just an amzing night. We probably have some games at home that we may have played when we were younger like Taboo or Monopoly. A personal favorite of mine is also Skipbo simply because I find it really easy to understand this game. You can make that night a simple but nice get together with your friends were can can just catch up on the latest events and have some fun playing games. You might have to spend some money on drinks or snacks but overall this is a very cheap way to spend a kind of different night with your friends.


3. Get into some books

Something I really like to do in autumn is getting to read some books. You don't have the feeling that you need to go outside and so you can sometimes just stay in and read something. Again, if you don't want to spend much money on books you could always have a look at your local library and borrow some books from there. I want to get more into reading. I especially want to read more English books since I thought about studing something with English, so if there are any books you can recommend to me please leave them in the comments below.

4. Go for a walk and let your mind wander

Leaves cracking under your feet, a soft wind blowing through your hair. Yep, it seems like autumn is the perfect time for long walks. It's mostly not to warm neither is it too cold to go outside. You can also find some nice places outside, just take a break from everything and let your mind wander. This is the perfect opportunity to think about all the stuff that has been going on in your life lately. For me personally this something really important. When you liv in a flat with three other girls you hardly really have time alone, so just take your time and spend some alone time in the nice autumn air to get the space you need.


Coat | Only
similair one: Neon Rose
Pullover | Mango
similair one: Levis Line 8
Jeans | H&M
Shoes | Tamaris
similair ones: ASOS
Bag | Mango
similair one: Monki

I will talk to you really soon,

Norina xx

Stay updated via Bloglovin' Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment