11.12.16

BABY, IT'S COLD OUTSIDE


Dear piccola me,
it has gotten really cold here in Austria recently and more importantly it has gotten a lot more christmassy (Is that even a word? I don't know!) I love Christmas time even though I really don't like the cold. Through the years I've always thought about how I could stay warm and didn't really keep an eye on the fashion aspect. But in the last few years I've more and more discovered that I could buy clothes that keep me warm and actually look quite cool, in my opinion at least. So without further ado I present you my favorite outfit recently that even keeps me much warmer than it looks.



Well it's probably a little early for my last statement since I only got this jumper a few days ago but I didn't want to take it off since then and wore it almost everyday, if I was motivated enough to change out of my pyjamas. I got that pullover from H&M in our nearest shopping center and I love that comfy knit that it's made of. You can only really see the knitpattern if you look closly since it doesn't have any harsh lines in it. I thought it would be a really nice jumper but while I was trying it on I realized that I could also wear it as a dress since it was pretty long for my petite body. That fact made it even more perfect since I've wanted a knitted dress in forever but they were always too long for my liking.



Ok, and now please don't tell me that my black bag doesn't really fit in with the rest of the outfit becuse I know that. A brown bag would have looked much better with this outfit but I don't own that many bags so I just took my go-to bag at the moment and thought I'd go with it. So now I have to either buy a brown bag or, what i would enjoy more, get black boots to go with the dress. (Mum I don't know if you read this but maybe it gives you an idea for a christmas present ;) )


Jumper | H&M
Scarf | Only
 Hat | H&M (old)
similair one: H&M
Bag | MANGO
similair one: ASOS
Boots | Tamaris (old)
similair ones:  Caprice

Thank you so much for reading I really hope you like this post and outfit. Please let me know in the comments what you think of sweater dresses and whether you own one.

I will talk to you really soon,

Norina xx

Stay updated via Bloglovin' Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment