26.12.16

CHRISTMAS AT HOME

Dear piccola me,
merry Christmas to all of you! I hope you have amazing Christmas holidays and spent some great time with your loved ones. I definitely did that and I had a really good time spending the holidays with my family. Today my parents and I took a little walk through town which I thought was the perfect opportunity to take some photos.
A part of the Christmas market was open and it was really cool to see that since I haven't made it to our Christmas market this year. Nevertheless we went home pretty soon since I'm not feeling too well and have mostly been laying on the couch for the last few days.








Jacket | Tommy Hilfiger
Pullover | S. Oliver
Jeans | H&M
Shoes | old
similair ones: ASOS

Last but not least my wish to anyone who is sick over the holidays just like me. To any none-Germans 'Gute Besserung' means something like 'Get well soon'. 


I will talk to you really soon,

Norina xx

P.S.: I was thinking about doing a What I got for Christmas post so let me know in the comments if you would be interested in something like that.

Stay updated via Bloglovin' Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment