.post-body img { max-width: 100%; max-height: auto; display: block; margin: auto; } -->

28.6.16

INTRODUCTION

https://la-piccola-me.blogspot.de/2016/06/introduction.html

Dear piccola me,

this is the first letter that I write to you and I hope that there are many to follow. There are so many things that have changed throughout all those years and I really want to tell you about everything. And one day I will be like 50 or something and the me writing this will be the little me. Time always goes on and it will never stop and with time people will change and experience new things.
I created this blog to tell you, the smaller and younger version of myself, what is going on in my life and I really hope that one day I will do the things you have always dreamed about and that I will be able to also be who you always wished to become in the future.

Right at this moment I am just this 17 year old girl sitting in her bedroom, the same bedroom you always had, just that it probably looks a little different right now. I've already achieved some goals that you've set some time ago. For example I took the big step and became a vegetarian, which is one of those things you thought you would never be able to do.

I also met loads of new people and became friends with some of them too. I know that you could have never dreamed of the life I am living right now. It's not that my life is like super glamorous or anything but I am happy most of the time and because of that I feel like I have already achieved a big goal you always had.

Nevertheless there are many more thing that I wish for in the future.
I want to travel as much as I can and see many different places and also learn to speak some new languages. Most importantly I wish to be fluent in Italian which has been one of my dreams for a long long time now.
Next I want to make music and never stop enjoying music as much as I do now. I have already got myself to take singing lessons which I dreamed of since I was about 5.
I also wish to be more ambitious and I'm also trying to prove that to myself by creating this blog. I want to write on this blog for a long time and not stop after some time because I don't know what to write about anymore.
But beside those goals my biggest dream is to be as happy as I can be and try to share this happiness with others so they can be the happiest version of themselves as well.

Dear piccola me, I don't know how many letters are going to follow this one but I really hope that I will be able to tell you more about my life and that you are proud of who you became.

Yours sincerely,

Norina xx

P.S.: To anyone reading this, i hope you are looking forward to follow the adventure that is my life and that you enjoy reading my posts as much as I enjoy writing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment