.post-body img { max-width: 100%; max-height: auto; display: block; margin: auto; } -->

1.8.16

JULY PLAYLIST


Dear piccola me,
just as I do every month I wanted to share my favorite songs of this month with you. I've got to listen to a lot of music this month while I was on vacation and there are defenitely a few songs I listened to more often than others. This time I'm probably only going to list songs that are actually in the charts or are pretty popular since I downloaded some chart playlists on Spotify for the holidays.



I can tell you right now that in summer I have to listen to songs that get me in the summer mood. Because of that most of the following songs are really good songs to party to. But you will see what I mean in this following list. So here we go:

1. Girls Talk Boys - 5 Seconds of Summer
This has to be my number 1 most listened to song this month. First of all I love the band so I was really excited when I saw that their new song was out. But I have to say that I don't love the song just because I like the band. This song is pretty different than their other songs and I showed it to some of my friends without telling them it's from 5 Seconds of Summer and they really liked it.

2. Who do you think of? - M.O
I loooooove this song! For me it's a perfect summer song. It's just the rythm, the instruments and the whole vibe that is going on in this song. There's not that much I can say about this song but it's just perfect for partying or also just dancing around your room.

3. Say it again - Frances
I know that this song is not like the others at all but I still really like it. It is a really soft and chill song and I love to listen to it when I don't want to be like super hyped and I just want to relax a bit. Another thing I like about this song are the lyrics which just seem to make so much sense to me, I don't know.

4. Perfect Strangers - Jonas Blue
For me this is a song I can always listen to. It has some parts that are more soft and then when the refrain comes on it is also a party song. It's actually kind of similar to 'Who do you think of?' when I think about it. It's just really summery and not really a song I would listen to all year but for July and the rest of summer it's perfect.

5. Toothbrush - DNCE
Yet, another summer song. I already loved DNCE's other song 'Cake by the ocean' but I think I love this even more. I really can't tell you what it is about those songs or why I enjoy listening to them so much but in summer you just have to listen to some of those summer chart songs.

By the way I'm thinking about making a public profile on Spotify where you can follow me and see what songs I've been listening to. It also would be great if you want to recommend me songs. So please tell me if you would like that! And don't forget to tell me about your favorite songs of this month in the comments :)

I will talk to you really soon,

Norina xx

No comments:

Post a Comment