.post-body img { max-width: 100%; max-height: auto; display: block; margin: auto; } -->

8.8.16

SMALL IKEA HAUL



Dear piccola me,
one of my favorite ways to spend a boring day is to go shopping. I mean the average shopping at the mall is okay but what I love way more than that is to spend a whole day at IKEA. This weekend my mum and I decided that finally had to got there again so maybe we would find some things for decoration or stationary, which I personally love. At our little IKEA day I found many little things I really liked and I loved one line called HĂ–STFINT. Because of that I thought I'd share some of the things I bought there with you and maybe you get inspired for your next shopping trip.


I love roaming through the decoration section at IKEA and when I saw these notebooks I instantly fell in love. They come in the pack of three and the patterns on it are just amazing. As you can see by the other stuff I bought I especially like the one on the top. I think that the rosegold detailing on it is just georgeous. There are no lines in those notebooks so that you can use them for anything you want an not just write something in there. Besides that I also really lie the size since they aren't too big but still big enough that you could write something in there.

















Next I found these amazing stickers. I am normally not that much of a sticker person but I just love these. They come with five pages of the smaller stickers as well as five pages of the larger ones. The larger ones are great for gifts you want to write the persons name on. So they would especially be perfect for christmas I think. The smaller ones are great for cards or to stick the ends of the bow down to the paper. (If you know what I mean)


Since you need some ribbon to create the bow around the gift IKEA offers you the fitting ribbon for the stickers. I can probably never use that much ribbon but my love for the rosegold colour just got the best of me and so I had to buy two packs. Shame on me! Nevertheless I'm thinking about hanging some of the ribbon on my wall and hang some photos on it. If I do that you will probably see that on my Instagram or on here.


A great present wouldn't be a great present without the perfect gift wrap. I probably don't need to say any more about this roll of gift wrapper since you now all know about how much I love this pattern and the rosegold. There are always some gifts you need to wrap and so it's always good to have some rolls at home.

I really hope there might be something you like in this haul. In the end if you don't like metalics there probably won't be anything for you in this haul but I still hope that some of you may have gotten inspired.

I will talk to you really soon,

Norina xx

Are you an IKEA freak? And what do you like most about going shopping there?

8 comments:

  1. Love the gift wrap! Great post.

    Anika | anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much I'm glad you like it!
      Norina xx

      Delete
  2. Great finds, love that ribbon!

    Laura
    www.blackcoffeebeautiful.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much lovely!
      Norina xx

      Delete
  3. Great finds! Ikea is definitely one of the shops I spend a lot of money. www.igaberry.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You're right, IKEA is one of the shops where you can just always find something you like.
      Norina xx

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you for the nice comment :)
      Norina xx

      Delete